Getting started with HTCA…
We simplify this turn-key opportunity from the beginning:
- We provide your own Account Executive who will walk with you through the entire process.
- Contract and documentation is gathered and returned to the corporate headquarters.
- You and your staff will be scheduled to attend training at one of our educational centers.
- Your Account Executive will provide a comprehensive marketing program for your current patients as well as introduce methods to attract new clients. An assessment of your market will help determine your individual marketing plan.
- Internally, email campaigns and social media will be highly refined and encouraged.
- Supply list for pelleting will be made available so that you have everything you need to get started.
- We help you establish a flow chart for adding this procedure to your current practice…ie. Consultation, lab work, ordering of pellets, and scheduling patients for pellet procedure.
- We provide the best quality pellets and insertion equipment.
- We provide all necessary paperwork for integrating the pellet procedure into your practice.
- We provide brochures, posters, lobby banner, DVD loop for waiting room, and a power-point lecture for patient seminars or other speaking opportunities.
Why Offer Pellet Therapy?
HTCA provides a therapy that can be easily integrated into your existing practice! Not only are you providing the best available therapy for your patients…You can be on your way to financial freedom!
How does pellet therapy benefit my practice financially?
• Move your practice towards a cash based revenue stream
• Independence from decreased reimbursement for traditional services by third party payers
• Counterbalance increasing operational costs of your practice
• Security from future reimbursement uncertainties (Obamacare)
• No capital investment or added debt for expensive equipment
• Significant income potential, ie… 100 pellet patients a month = over $20,000/Month = over $240,000/year just by adding pellets
Benefits to Patients?
Benefits to your male and female patients alike are:
• Increased energy
• Enhanced sexual libido
• Improved mental clarity
• Reduced body fat
• Decreased depression/anxiety
• Healthy sense of well-being
• Better sleep
• Fewer night sweats/hot flashes
Protection from age-related conditions like:
• Heart disease
Frequently Asked Questions
Is BHRT safe and effective?
Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) with pellets has actually been used in the United States since 1938. Bio-identical Hormones are all natural plant based products made from yams and a small amount of soy. These hormones have the same molecular structure as the hormones produced within our own bodies. There are numerous studies worldwide that document the benefits and safety of BHRT.
• Mishell D. A Clinical Study of Estrogen Therapy Pellet Implantation. Am Job/Gyn 41: 1009-1017.
• Thom MH, Collins WP, Studd JWW. Hormonal profiles in postmenopausal women after therapy with subcutaneous implants. British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 1981;88:426–33.
• GlaserR, WurtzbacherD, DimitrakakisC. Efficacy of testosterone therapy delivered by pellet implant. Maturitas 2009;63(Suppl 1):283.
Are pellets safe for breast and prostate cancer survivors?
The patients are sufficiently screened and must have had the appropriate ancillary testing; such as, mammography, PAPs, and PSA levels. Then they must meet our protocol requirements prior to receiving pellets. Testosterone at youthful levels in both men and women has been shown to be both breast and prostate protective.
• Segaloff. Hormone therapy of breast cancer. Cancer Treatment Reviews 1975;2:129–35.
• Morgentaler A. Testosterone and Prostate Cancer: An historical perspective on a modern myth. Euro Urology, 2006 50:935-39
•  Morgentaler A. Guilt by association: a historical perspective on Huggins, testosterone therapy, and prostate cancer J Sex Med 2008; 5: 1834
• Isbarn H, Morgentaler A, etal. Testosterone and breast cancer: Revisiting old paradigms, collaborative review, Euro Urology, 2009 56; 48-56. What are some other benefits to patients? Testosterone and estradiol pellet therapy has been proven to be bone, cardiovascular, and brain protective as well.
• ]BurgerHG,HailesJ,MenelausM,NelsonJ,HudsonB,BalazsN.The management of persistent menopausal symptoms with oestradioltestosterone implants: clinical, lipid and hormonal results. Maturitas 1984; 6(4):351.
• Garnett T, Studd J, Watson N, Savvas M. A cross-sectional study of the effects of long-term percutaneous hormone replacement therapy on bone density. Obstetrics & Gynecology 1991;78(6):1002.
• Kapoor D, Malkin CJ, Channer KS, Jones TH. Androgens, insulin resistance and vascular disease in men. Clin Endocrinol 2005; 62:239-50.
What is this procedure and how long does it take?
BHRT with pellets is a short, simple, and sterile in-office procedure using local anesthesia. The pellets are inserted into the fatty layer just beneath the skin. In men and women, a small incision is made in the buttocks or in the lower abdomen. The process is painless and takes just a few minutes Who can perform the procedure? MDs, DOs, APNs, and PAs are certified to insert pellets. In some states, RNs may be certified to perform the procedure under the guidance of a physician.
How long is the contract with HTCA?
The contract is for three years. We train you and your staff, advertise and market for you, and help establish you as the hormone pellet expert in your marketplace.